SNOWBOUND Leather Weekend IX
Get Outta the Cold and Into the HEAT!
February 19-21, 2016
Meal discounts available at Bayside Betsy’s and The Central House.
No cover charge for any bar event.
Wanna be the face of SNOWBOUND 2015? Like to show it off? Send a winter-themed picture of yourself in your leather/fetish gear (rated G – XXX) to email@example.com . Pictures received will be printed as a 11 x 17 poster (high resolution please) and displayed at the Beer Blast @ Watership Inn and SNOWBOUND Brunch @ Bayside Betsy’s. SNOWBOUND participants will vote for their favorite with a $5 donation to ASGCC. The man with the most $ raised will be MR. SNOWBOUND 2016, win a cash prize and have their image displayed on any promotional material for 2017. Deadline 02/14/16. Be sure to include to your name, nickname (if preferred), address, phone number and e-mail address. Results will be announced at SNOWBOUND brunch @ Central House on Sunday.
Schedule of Events
- 6PM – 8PM: “Beer Blast”…Come have a beer or two by the fire and connect with the men that are here for the weekend. Check out the men vying for MR. SNOWBOUND 2016 and vote for your favorite with a $5 donation to the ASGCC. The dude with the most money raised will gain the title, a cash prize and be featured in all SNOWBOUND promotion for 2017. Check out the sign up requirements above.
- Watership Inn, 7 Winthrop St.
- 9:30PM – 1AM: “White Out” and “C*CK” Party. Start the night right…break out your thermal shirts & johns and get warmed up as the fun begins (pants check available)…then check out the C*OCK Party, all at Paramount. Bootblack Jay Falcon on duty.
- Paramount at The Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial St
- 10AM – Noon: “SNOWBOUND Brunch”, Bayside Betsy’s, 177 Commercial St $15.00 (GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED). Check out the men vying for MR. SNOWBOUND 2016 and vote for your favorite with a $5 donation to the ASGCC. The dude with the most money raised will gain the title, a cash prize and be featured in all SNOWBOUND promotion for 2017. Check out the sign up requirements above.
- 11AM – 4PM: FREE Testing for syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, rapid HIV & hep C by Mens Health Project, Gifford House Inn, 9 Carver St
- 12:30PM, 2PM & 3:30 PM: Full Kit Gear Education Workshops: FK will be running the following workshops: “Intro to CBT, Nipple Play & Electro”, “Bondage & Rope Work” & “Puppy Play”. Registration is required in advance, as spaces are limited to 10 people plus two volunteers and the educators. Email Info@Fullkitgear.com to reserve your place or volunteer to be used for demo purposes. Please state which time slot you would prefer and if you are willing to attend either time period. Slots will be handed out on a first come first served basis.
- 3PM – 7PM: “Chaps & Straps”…What goes better with chaps than a jockstrap? The Vault @ Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial Street. Pants check available. Bootblack Jay Falcon on duty.
- 10PM – 1AM: “SNOWBOUND Leather Dance”
- Atlantic House Dance Club, 6 Masonic Place. Bootblack Jay Falcon on Duty
- 10 AM-1PM: “SNOWBOUND Brunch II”, Central House at The Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial St $15.00 (GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED). Come on by for an scrumptious brunch and find out who will be titled MR. SNOWBOUND 2016.
12-14 Johnson St
247 Commercial Street
9 Carver Street
48A Shank Painter Rd
7 Winthrop Street
Hey Mike and Rick Thanks for a great weekend. Really had a great wild time. Plenty of action and stayed in my leather for 3 full days.
Lend some support to businesses who support Mates Leather Weekend.
Questions? Suggestions? Feedback? Please contact me. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored in part by the Provincetown Tourism Fund.