SNOWBOUND Leather Weekend VII
Get Outta the Cold and Into the HEAT!
February 20-22, 2015
Meal discounts available at Bayside Betsy’s and The Central House.
No cover charge for any bar event.
Wanna be the face of SNOWBOUND 2015? Like to show it off? Send a winter-themed picture of yourself in your leather/fetish gear (rated G – XXX) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pictures received will be printed as a 11 x 17 poster (high resolution please) and displayed at the Beer Blast @ Watership Inn and SNOWBOUND Brunch @ Bayside Betsy’s. SNOWBOUND participants will vote for their favorite with a $5 donation to ASGCC. The man with the most $ raised will be MR. SNOWBOUND 2015, win a cash prize and have their image displayed on any promotional material for 2016. Deadline 02/14/15. Be sure to include to your name, nickname (if preferred), address, phone number and e-mail address. Results will be announced at SNOWBOUND brunch @ Central House on Sunday.
Schedule of Events
- 6PM – 8PM: “Beer Blast”…Come have a beer or two by the fire and connect with the men that are here for the weekend. Check out the men vying for MR. SNOWBOUND 2015 and vote for your favorite with a $5 donation to the ASGCC. The dude with the most money raised will gain the title, a cash prize and be featured in all SNOWBOUND promotion for 2015. Check out the sign up requirements above.
- Watership Inn, 7 Winthrop St.
- 9:30PM – 1AM: “White Out” and “C*CK” Party. Start the night right…break out your thermal shirts & johns and get warmed up as the fun begins (pants check available)…then check out the return of the C*OCK Party, all at Paramount. New location, hot time!
- Paramount at The Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial St
- 10AM – Noon: “SNOWBOUND Brunch”, Bayside Betsy’s, 177 Commercial St $15.00. Check out the men vying for MR. SNOWBOUND 2014 and vote for your favorite with a $5 donation to the ASGCC. The dude with the most money raised will gain the title, a cash prize and be featured in all SNOWBOUND promotion for 2015. Check out the sign up requirements above.
- 11AM – 4PM: FREE Testing for syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, rapid HIV & hep C by Mens Health Project, Gifford House Inn, 9 Carver St
- 12:30PM AND 2PM: Full Kit Gear Education Workshops: FK will be running workshops teaching basic/intermediate c/b/t techniques using various tools. Registration is required in advance, as spaces are limited to 10 people plus two volunteers and the educators. Email Info@Fullkitgear.com to reserve your place or volunteer to be used for demo purposes. Please state which time slot you would prefer and if you are willing to attend either time period. Slots will be handed out on a first come first served basis.
- 3PM – 7PM: “Chaps & Straps”…What goes better with chaps than a jockstrap? The Vault @ Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial Street. Pants check available.
- 10PM – 1AM: “SNOWBOUND Leather Dance”
- Atlantic House Dance Club, 6 Masonic Place
- 10PM – 1AM:
- Macho Bar at The Atlantic House, 6 Masonic Place
- 10 AM-1PM: “SNOWBOUND Brunch II”, Central House at The Crown & Anchor, 247 Commercial St $15.00. Come on by for an scrumptious brunch and find out who will be titled MR. SNOWBOUND 2015.
12-14 Johnson St
247 Commercial Street
9 Carver Street
48A Shank Painter Rd
7 Winthrop Street
Just got back from my first Mates Weekend. What a blast! Loads of very hot men and a variety of activities. Best of all, everyone was so damn friendly. Can’t wait for next year. Thanks, Rick!
- Paul | Providence, RI
Lend some support to businesses who support Mates Leather Weekend.
Questions? Suggestions? Feedback? Please contact me. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored in part by the Provincetown Tourism Fund.